Zaffiri Precision Complete Upper for Glock 17 Gen 3 includes a slide, barrel, internal parts, and sights.
Our single billet 17-4 stainless steel slides are made with tight tolerances that allow an increase in accuracy and performance. 100% American made and manufactured at our facility in Largo, FL. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Glock.
This package utilizes our Ready To Ship (RTS) slide series that we keep in stock to expedite shipping timeframes. This means no additional wait times for coating, optic cuts and no need to send your slide to us.
Compatible with and designed to fit Glock® 17 – Gen 3 frame. Also compatible with earlier Gen 1 and Gen 2 models.
Complete Upper for Glock 17 Gen 3 includes:
- ZP G17 Gen 3 RTS Slide – Trijicon RMR / SRO and Holosun 407C / 507C / 508T – you pick slide
- ZP G17 Barrel – any Flush/Crown or Threaded or Ported (make sure its compatible!) – you pick barrel
- HD Fiber Sights or Angry Bear Suppressor Height Sights – your choice
- G17 Gen 3 Upper Parts Kit with Recoil Spring Assembly
- Optional Billet Extractor Upgrade – Stainless, Bronze, or Spectrum
- Optional Back Plate Upgrade – TiN (Gold), Black Nitride, Stainless, or Spectrum
- Optional Assembly Service – Sight and Parts Kit Installation available
ZP PORTED barrels are only compatible with the ZPS.P and ZPS.4 slides. Designed to operate with OEM Recoil Spring Assembly spring weight. Variables such as ammo, optics, and compensated/ported barrels may require lighter spring weights. No parts will be assembled. Installation services are an option – CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Optics Cut (Red Dot Footprint):
Trijicon RMR / SRO, Holosun 407c / 507c, and other popular “RMR footprint” optics – mounting position is in front of the factory location of the rear sight (dovetail remains behind the optic cut). Slide comes with proper mounting screws and a black anodized cover plate specific to the optic cut. You must use the screws we provide. Blue Loctite is recommended for proper sight retention. Do not exceed optic manufacturer’s screw torque specifications. For additional lengths and torque specs CLICK HERE
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warrantied by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. Zaffiri Precision is not affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.