Zaffiri Precision Complete Upper for Glock 19 Gen 3 includes a slide, barrel, internal parts, and sights.
Our single billet 17-4 stainless steel slides are manufactured with tight tolerances that allow an increase in accuracy and performance. 100% American made and manufactured at our facility in Largo, FL. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Glock.
This package utilizes our Ready To Ship (RTS) slide series that we keep in stock to expedite shipping timeframes. This means no additional wait times for coating, optic cuts and no need to send your slide to us.
Compatible with and designed to fit Glock 19 – Gen 3 frame. Also compatible with earlier Gen 1 and Gen 2 models.
Complete Upper for Glock 19 Gen 3 Includes:
- ZP G19 Gen 3 RTS Slide – Trijicon RMR / SRO and Holosun 407C / 507C / 508T – you pick slide
- ZP G19 Barrel – any Flush/Crown or Threaded or Ported (make sure its compatible!) – your choice
- HD Fiber Sights or Angry Bear Suppressor Height Sights – your choice
- G19 Gen 3 Upper Parts Kit with Recoil Spring Assembly
- Optional Billet Extractor Upgrade – Stainless, Bronze, or Spectrum
- Optional Back Plate Upgrade – TiN (Gold), Black Nitride, Stainless, or Spectrum
- Optional Assembly Service – Sight and Parts Kit Installation available
ZP PORTED barrels are only compatible with the ZPS.P and ZPS.4 slides. Designed to operate with OEM Recoil Spring Assembly spring weight. Variables such as ammo, optics, and compensated/ported barrels may require lighter spring weights. No parts will be assembled. Installation services are an option – CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Trijicon RMR / SRO and Holosun 407c / 507C / 508T and other popular “RMR footprint” optics – mounting position is in front of the factory location of the rear sight (dovetail remains behind the optic cut). Includes black anodized cover plate.
Complete Upper for Glock 19 Gen 3 comes with proper mounting screws specific to the optic. You must use the screws we provided. Blue Loctite recommended for proper sight retention. Do not exceed optic manufacturer’s screw torque specifications. For additional lengths and torque specs CLICK HERE
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. Zaffiri Precision is not affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.