ZP LIMITED EDITION SERIES! Due to overwhelming response from our customers we decided to offer a limited run of unique custom slides. There aren’t large quantities and when they’re gone they’re gone. Hopefully we’ll be offering limited runs on a weekly basis so stay tuned!
*** Slide has been Optic Cut and Limited Custom Cerakoted – no changes can be made to this slide. ***
Coating: Cerakote: Sky Blue fade to Sangria (purple) with matching coated cover plate.
Zaffiri Precision Stainless Steel Slides were designed with tight tolerances to increase accuracy and performance. There are different optic configurations and variety of coatings for a customized look. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Glock.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel billet
- Heat treated to 38-42 HRC (Hardness Rockwell C)
- 100% Made in the USA – machined in-house at our own facility in Florida
- Lowered Ejection Ported for increased reliability in brass ejection
- Optic Cut for Red Dot with Trijicon RMR / SRO footprint – also compatible with Holosun 407c / 507c
- includes anodized black optic cover plate and mounting screws
- Does not include channel liner
- This ZPS.P PORTED slide for Glock 26 IS COMPATIBLE with ported barrels
- add a Slide Parts Kit
- add Iron Sights
- add Assembly Services – Install Sights (must purchase sights) / Install Parts Kit (must purchase sights) – or – Both!
Slide Optics Cut (Red Dots):
Trijicon RMR / SRO and Holosun 407c / 507c and other popular “RMR footprint” optics – mounting position is in front of the factory location of the rear sight (dovetail remains behind the optic cut). Includes black anodized cover plate.
Slide comes with proper mounting screws specific to the optic. You must use the screws we provided. Blue Loctite recommended for proper sight retention. Do not exceed optic manufacturer’s screw torque specifications. For additional lengths and torque specs CLICK HERE or provided information card with shipment.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. Zaffiri Precision, LLC, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.