Zaffiri Precision Ready To Ship (RTS) ZPS.3 Slide for Glock G43 and G43x frames. Single billet 17-4 stainless steel slides are made with tight tolerances increasing accuracy and performance. 100% American made and manufactured at our facility. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Glock.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel billet
- Heat treated to 38-42 HRC (Hardness Rockwell C)
- 100% Made in the USA – machined in-house at our own facility in Florida
- Lowered Ejection Ported for increased reliability in brass ejection
- Optic Cut for Red Dot with Holosun “K” Series and Shield RMSc footprint – compatible with other optics listed below
- includes anodized black optic cover plate and mounting screws
- RTS means READY TO SHIP – Slide has been Optic Cut and Spectrum Coated – no changes can be made to this slide.
- Does not include channel liner (Not required on 43 / 43X / 48)
- This ZPS.3 slide for Glock 43 and 43X is NOT compatible with ported barrels.
- add a Slide Parts Kit
- add Iron Sights
- add Assembly Services – Install Sights (must purchase sights) / Install Parts Kit – or – Both!
Our Shield RMSc, Holosun 407k/507k/EPS Carry, and Sig RomeoZero optic cuts are all the same footprint with NO rear lugs and slightly lowered front lugs. This makes the same footprint compatible with all 3 companies. Optic Cover Plate is included! The screws are all slightly different for optic mounting. Optic mounting position in front of the factory location of the rear iron sight. Screws are 6-32 thread. Blue Loctite recommended for proper sight retention.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. Zaffiri Precision, LLC, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.