Zaffiri Precision Stainless Steel Slides are designed with tight tolerances to increase accuracy and performance. There are two different optic configurations, as well as and variety of coatings for a customized look. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Sig.
Built around the Sig P365XL frame.
Easy to install and machined from Billet Stainless Steel then coated, these slides are a great addition to anyone’s Sig collection.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel
- All slides are pre-cut and cerakoted to order. You will get a “Processing” email until you get your tracking information. All current lead times will be posted during Checkout.
- Does not include channel liner. (Not required in P365)
- Cerakote® Certified Coating Facility – CLICK HERE FOR ZP COLOR GALLERY
- Length: 6 inch
- Width: .90 inch
- Height: .86 inch
- Weight: 8.8 oz with no optic cut or coating
Our Shield RMSc, Holosun 407k/507k, and Sig RomeoZero optic cuts are all the same footprint with NO rear lugs and slightly lowered front lugs. This makes the same footprint compatible with all 3 companies. Optic Cover Plate is included! The screws are all slightly different for optic mounting. Optic mounting position in front of the factory location of the rear iron sight. Screws are 6-32 thread. Blue Loctite recommended for proper sight retention.