Zaffiri Precision Stainless Steel Slides were designed with tight tolerances to increase accuracy and performance. There are different optic configurations and variety of coatings for a customized look. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Glock.
Built around the Glock 19 – Gen 4 frame
Also compatible with Shadow Systems MR918 frame and Nomad 9
This slide is NOT compatible with Polymer 80 or any other Gen 1-3 frames
Easy to install and machined from Billet Stainless Steel then coated, these slides are a great addition to anyone’s Glock collection.
- Machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel
- All slides are cerakoted to order. Please allow 7-10 business days for coating process before shipping.
– If you select Camo / Triangle Camo / Flag / Battleworn / DuoTone / Multicam Black / Multicam Ubran cerakote options, please note this option will extend the wait period to 10-14 business days.
- Cannel liner is not installed and not included.
Trijicon RMR / SRO and Holosun 407c / 507c and other popular “RMR footprint” optics – mounting position is in front of the factory location of the rear sight (dovetail remains behind the optic cut). You may request in the Customer Notes to have the dovetail moved in front of the optic.
Slide comes with proper mounting screws specific to the optic. You must use the screws we provided. Blue Loctite recommended for proper sight retention. Do not exceed optic manufacturer’s screw torque specifications. For additional lengths and torque specs CLICK HERE or provided information card with shipment.
* RMR cuts include a cover plate. Vortex cuts do not come with cover plate.
**Vortex optics require the rear dovetail sight to be moved in FRONT of the Vortex optic.